lunes, 14 de septiembre de 2009

About Me


Hi there ... my name is Renzo Saturnino I`m from Cabimas , i live in Cabimas , in Buena Vista . I`m 17 years old and i studing Industrial engineering at URBE . My favorite subjects are matemathics and english

I love Music , Traveling , Playing Soccer , Ping pong and Volleyball, Ac milan, Read , Italian food and specialy God

I hate Chineses food , Smoking , Beer , Violence and Wars

My dream is to helping other people , traveling around the world , i want to garduate from industrial engineering school a be a excelled engineer . i want to learn english and french . I would like to have a big company and be a boss , get married and star a beautiful family and buy a wonderful house....

About english . I love to learn new lenguajes , i think englihs is really important , i listening to music and watch tv in english . I usually chat on the internet and i have friends in many contries. I can read and write well but i can`t speak very well . ihpoe in a future to speak very well...


my email adrress is exgame26@hotmail.com

my friends in my english class are: German Olano, Rafael Valera, Gerardo Blanco, Carlos Villasmil, Onelia Gonzalez



bye ... see you...

6 comentarios:

  1. i really like this, english i think is really important also.. so that is really good that you cant wait to speak it!!(:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Heyy, I`m from the U.S. i`m learning to speak Spanish. You can comment me in English or Spanish. Ill comment you in Spanish if thats okayy. Maybe i can learn about Venezuelan culture.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hey, I'm from the U.S., and I'm attempting to learn better spanish. I could help you with english too.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi my name is Ian and i'm commenting on your blog for my spanish class. i can help you on your english and you can help me on my spanish if you want to.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. hi my name is Cheyenne and im from the united states..I hope you get better with your english i bet its hard to learn it since it isnt your first language. Im learning spanish im in my 2nd year and boy is it hard!!! For a blogging challenge we had to comment 5 people from different contries, so i hope to learn a little bit about your country and you! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I like your blog, learning english is hard for someone from a place where does not speak alot of english, my mom was born in venazula

    ResponderEliminar